Many Hands Make Light Work…
As a volunteer group that operates completely with donated materials and services, there are several ways to get involved:
- Volunteer your time and skills during the build. Email our Volunteer Coordinator, Sue Bee, to be placed on our Volunteer List.
- Donate Materials. A list of needs will be outlined on this page, so please check back for updates and email our volunteer coordinator if you wish to contribute.
Building on Hope partners and supporters really go all out and they come from every facet of local business and community life: building trades, suppliers, designers, professional services, arts, hospitality and even individuals who want to lend a hand.
By donating $100 or more in financial or in-kind donations, building partners receive:
- Company/individual name will be listed on our Building Partners page
- Company/individual name will be mentioned in select marketing and public relations material including social media, e-blasts, press releases, speeches, etc.
- Company/individual name will be listed on Build Week t-shirt
- Ability to use Building on Hope logo in company’s own marketing material
Without supporters and volunteers, our projects would not be completed. With your help, it can be done that much faster and better. Join us today and we’ll add your name to our list.