Building on Hope partners and supporters really go all out and they come from every facet of local business and community life: building trades, suppliers, designers, professional services, arts, hospitality and even individuals who want to lend a hand.
By donating $100 or more in financial or in-kind donations, building partners receive:
- Company name listed on 2018 Building Partners page
- Company name/mention in select marketing and public relations material including social media, e-blasts, press releases, speeches, etc.
- Company name listed on Build Week t-shirt
- Ability to use Building on Hope logo in company’s own marketing material
- Company logo and link listed on the 2018 Wall of Thanks page (post project)
Below are the participating builders, suppliers, volunteers and organizations that are making a meaningful commitment to our 2018 Building on Hope project: The Crisis Center of Central New Hampshire. Without their help it could not be done. With your help, it can be done that much faster and better. Join us today and we’ll add your/your company’s name to our list.
3W Design, Inc.
All In The Details
B2B Video Solutions
Capital Kitchen & Bath
DB Interiors, LLC
Deb’s Décor Home Staging & Design
Décor and You
Denyne Designs, LLC
DMH Development LLC
Easter Seals NH
Emily Shakra Staging and Design
Expert Design Solutions
Full Circle Consulting
J R Langley
Jenn Rowe Designs/Goedecke Decorating
Joe St. Pierre Photography
John Benford Photography
Lavender & Lotus Interior Design
Liberty Hill Construction
LTD Company, Inc
Manchester Community College
Manchester Police Department
New Hampshire Magazine
ProQuip Rentals & Sales
RE Marble/Litherman’s Limited Brewery
Suzanne D’Amato Design. LLC
Upscaled Designs, LLC
Warrenstreet Architects, Inc.
For more information about the building project, please contact Jonathan Halle
at 603-225-0640 or firstname.lastname@example.org